Thursday, September 15, 2011

Harry Potter



Well it's been a while since I've written.  Lot's of things going on in life and of course, new pups.  We've fostered three pups since Lulu's:  Magic, Fred and George.  All three have gone to their forever homes but I need to share their pictures just so you can see what beautiful pups they are.  All have become family members of the most wonderful homes.  Magic (black dachshund mix) has gone to a woman here in Nashville who has just relocated from Texas.  Fred and George (the long hair reds; Fred with a red collar) live a bit further away (George in Memphis and Fred in Raleigh, North Carolina).  I'm going to post their pics before I go pick up the kids from school then I'll tell you about our newest guys:  Harry and Ron.  Anybody read Harry Potter lately?  My daughter is obsessed and has read the books over the summer and continues to read them every day.  I'm sure we'll have a Hermione, Dumbledore and Snape in the next batch.   I'll tell you about Ron and Harry in the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment